Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of theweb site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to allthe terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If theseterms and conditions are considered an offer by BedFrameManufacturers.com, acceptance is expressly limited tothese terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 yearsold.
- Your BedFrameManufacturers.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on theWebsite, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fullyresponsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection withthe blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner,including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and BedFrameManufacturers.commay change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwiselikely to cause BedFrameManufacturers.com liability. You must immediatelynotify BedFrameManufacturers.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breachesof security. BedFrameManufacturers.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including anydamages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material tothe Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) materialavailable by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible forthe content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether theContent in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Contentavailable, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, includingbut not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) receivedpermission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited toany software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done allthings necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmfulor destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does notcontain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites orboost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such asphishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals orentities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links onnewsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are anotherperson or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other thanyourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/ordescribed the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so byBedFrameManufacturers.com or otherwise.
By submitting Content to BedFrameManufacturers.com for inclusion on your Website, yougrant BedFrameManufacturers.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce,modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promotingyour blog. If you delete Content, BedFrameManufacturers.com will use reasonable efforts to remove itfrom the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be madeimmediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, BedFrameManufacturers.com has the right(though not the obligation) to, in BedFrameManufacturers.com's sole discretion (i) refuse orremove any content that, in BedFrameManufacturers.com's reasonable opinion, violatesany BedFrameManufacturers.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate ordeny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason,in BedFrameManufacturers.com's sole discretion. BedFrameManufacturers.com will have noobligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay BedFrameManufacturers.com the one-time and/ormonthly orannual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in othercommunications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up foran Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period asindicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify BedFrameManufacturers.com before the end of the applicable subscription periodthat you wantto cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collectthe then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes)using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceledat any time by submitting your request to BedFrameManufacturers.com in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree topay BedFrameManufacturers.comthe applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the dayyour services are established and in advance of using such services. BedFrameManufacturers.comreserves theright to change the payment terms and feesupon thirty (30) daysprior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime onthirty (30) days written noticeto BedFrameManufacturers.com.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Emailsupport" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at anytime (with reasonable efforts by BedFrameManufacturers.com to respond withinone business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services."Priority"means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard orfree BedFrameManufacturers.comservices. All support will be provided in accordancewith BedFrameManufacturers.com standard services practices,procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. BedFrameManufacturers.com has not reviewed, andcannot review, allof the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible forthat material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, BedFrameManufacturers.com does notrepresent or implythat it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful ornon-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computersystems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website maycontain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containingtechnical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material thatviolates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietaryrights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms andconditions, stated or unstated. BedFrameManufacturers.com disclaims any responsibility for any harmresulting from theuse by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of thematerial, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to whichBedFrameManufacturers.com links, and that link to BedFrameManufacturers.com.BedFrameManufacturers.com does not have any control over those non-BedFrameManufacturers.com websitesand webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to anon-BedFrameManufacturers.com website or webpage, BedFrameManufacturers.com does not represent or implythat it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protectyourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructivecontent. BedFrameManufacturers.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use ofnon-BedFrameManufacturers.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As BedFrameManufacturers.com asks others torespect itsintellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe thatmaterial located on or linked to by BedFrameManufacturers.com violates your copyright, you areencouraged to notify BedFrameManufacturers.com in accordance with BedFrameManufacturers.com's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy.BedFrameManufacturers.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate byremoving the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringingmaterial. BedFrameManufacturers.com will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, underappropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or otherintellectual property rights of BedFrameManufacturers.com or others. In the case of suchtermination, BedFrameManufacturers.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amountspreviously paid to BedFrameManufacturers.com.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BedFrameManufacturers.comto you any BedFrameManufacturers.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title andinterest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solelywith BedFrameManufacturers.com. BedFrameManufacturers.com, BedFrameManufacturers.com,the BedFrameManufacturers.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos usedin connection with BedFrameManufacturers.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarksof BedFrameManufacturers.com or BedFrameManufacturers.com's licensors. Other trademarks, servicemarks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise useany BedFrameManufacturers.com or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. BedFrameManufacturers.com reserves the right to display advertisementson your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. BedFrameManufacturers.com reserves the right to display attribution linkssuch as 'Blog at BedFrameManufacturers.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footeror toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners,you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time byde-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previouslyregistered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to thepolicies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. BedFrameManufacturers.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modifyor replace anypart of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Yourcontinued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutesacceptance of those changes. BedFrameManufacturers.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/orfeaturesthrough the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or servicesshall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. BedFrameManufacturers.com may terminate your access to all or any part ofthe Website atany time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminatethis Agreement or your BedFrameManufacturers.com account (if you have one), you may simplydiscontinueusing theWebsite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only beterminated by BedFrameManufacturers.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure suchbreach withinthirty (30) daysfrom BedFrameManufacturers.com's notice to you thereof;provided that, BedFrameManufacturers.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shutdown of ourservice. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survivetermination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity andlimitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is".BedFrameManufacturers.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind,express orimplied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposeand non-infringement. Neither BedFrameManufacturers.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes anywarranty that theWebsite will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand thatyou download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion andrisk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will BedFrameManufacturers.com,or its suppliersor licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence,strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequentialdamages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use orloss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by youto BedFrameManufacturers.com under this agreement duringthe twelve (12) month period prior to the cause ofaction. BedFrameManufacturers.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyondtheir reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BedFrameManufacturers.com, itscontractors,and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any andall claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including butnot limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreementbetween BedFrameManufacturers.com andyou concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by anauthorized executive of BedFrameManufacturers.com, or by the posting by BedFrameManufacturers.com of arevised version. Except tothe extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Websitewill be governed by the laws of the Geneva, Switzerland, excluding its conflict of law provisions,and the propervenue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courtslocated in Geneva, Switzerland. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief orclaims regardingintellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond),any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the ComprehensiveArbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by threearbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place inGeneva, Switzerland, in the English language and the arbitral decision may beenforcedin any court.The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs andattorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construedto reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Awaiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any oneinstance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rightsunder this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions;BedFrameManufacturers.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreementwill be bindingupon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
BedFrameManufacturers.com ("BedFrameManufacturers.com")operates BedFrameManufacturers.com and may operate other websites. Itis BedFrameManufacturers.com's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collectwhile operating our websites.
Like most website operators, BedFrameManufacturers.com collects non-personally-identifying information of thesort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference,referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BedFrameManufacturers.com's purpose incollecting non-personally identifying information is to better understandhow BedFrameManufacturers.com's visitors use its website. From time totime, BedFrameManufacturers.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., bypublishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
BedFrameManufacturers.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol(IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on BedFrameManufacturers.comblogs/sites. BedFrameManufacturers.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the samecircumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except thatcommenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/sitewhere the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to BedFrameManufacturers.com's websites choose to interactwith BedFrameManufacturers.com in ways that require BedFrameManufacturers.com to gatherpersonally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that BedFrameManufacturers.com gathersdepends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at BedFrameManufacturers.com to provide ausername and email address. Those who engage in transactions with BedFrameManufacturers.com are asked toprovide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required toprocess those transactions. In each case, BedFrameManufacturers.com collects such information only insofar asis necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction withBedFrameManufacturers.com. BedFrameManufacturers.com does not disclose personally-identifying informationother than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, withthe caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
BedFrameManufacturers.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to itswebsites. BedFrameManufacturers.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others.However, BedFrameManufacturers.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than asdescribed below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
BedFrameManufacturers.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying informationonly to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that informationin order to process it on BedFrameManufacturers.com's behalf or to provide services availableat BedFrameManufacturers.com's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Someof those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; byusing BedFrameManufacturers.com's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information tothem. BedFrameManufacturers.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying andpersonally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliatedorganizations, as described above, BedFrameManufacturers.com discloses potentially personally-identifying andpersonally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, orwhen BedFrameManufacturers.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect theproperty or rights of BedFrameManufacturers.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registereduser of an BedFrameManufacturers.com website and have supplied your email address, BedFrameManufacturers.commay occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up todate with what's going on with BedFrameManufacturers.com and our products. If you send us a request (forexample via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help usclarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. BedFrameManufacturers.com takes allmeasures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction ofpotentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If BedFrameManufacturers.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely eventthat BedFrameManufacturers.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of theassets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and thatany acquirer of BedFrameManufacturers.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in thispolicy.